If you have already done some gundog training with your dog, enjoyed the journey and want to progress, then our progressive gundog evening classes are for you.
Our Progressive Gundog evening classes are suitable for...
- Dogs who have completed our Foundation or Graduate Foundation or Beginners evening courses
- Dogs who have passed Grade 2 with the Gundog Club and who are working towards Grade 3 and above
- Those looking to work in the shooting field
- Handlers looking to participate in working tests and or field trials
- Pet dog owners who want to continue gundog training beyond the basics as a fun hobby and to give their dogs an outlet for their natural hunting desires
- Dogs who have been introduced to the sound of shot and are not gun-shy
- Handlers and dogs who just want to have fun together
Our Progressive Gundog evening classes are held weekly.
This is a mini-series of gundog evening courses that you can mix and match to suit you. Each course is 4 weeks long, with classes taking place on Monday evenings from 6pm to 8pm. You can either book all of the mini-series or just do one, or two courses.
Each week, the tasks will progress from the week before. Group numbers are limited to 10 dogs and handlers.
The Progressive Gundog evening classes will include…
- The use of shot
- Breed specific hunting exercises
- Difficult retrieves including out of and/or over water
- Introducing distractions
- Stop whistle
- Plus more